My constant search for the next challenge most recently led me to a Content Marketing and Brand Design course with The Growth Company. During this full-time, 3-week course, I have discovered both a passion and a latent proficiency in this branch of marketing that I would love to explore further with you. I have included evidence of my coursework below.
An introduction to Content Marketing
Some of our tasks have involved writing up notes and performing research tasks – I decided to take these further by creating blog entries and putting into practice all that I had learned about Content Marketing so far.
- 10 delightfully simple factors that will boost your blog’s SEO
- The Digital Content Marketer’s Toolbox
- Marketing Campaigns for Brands – with Examples
- Principles of business document production and information management: an essay
- The 33 Laws of Typography
During the course, we have also been encouraged to create and develop a brand. As I already had a freelance design brand that had seen some success, I decided to take the opportunity to improve on what I already had.